Syndicated property investment provides investors with the opportunity of becoming part owner of a quality tenanted commercial property and receiving a pro-rata share of the rental income and any future capital growth.
SEVEN benefits of participating in a Rougemont syndicated property:
- Investors can choose a property syndication that best suits their personal investment criteria e.g. yield, covenant strength, business sector, location, length of lease.
- Investors can spread their investment amongst a wide range of commercial property assets that they have chosen as opposed to a collective fund.
- The syndicate structure has obtained approval from a number of market leading pension fund providers enabling an investor to participate through their SIPP or SSAS pension fund.
- Smaller investors can participate directly in quality investment opportunities that they may otherwise not have access to.
- A portfolio of syndicated investments reduces an investor’s risk exposure, in the event of a market slow down, compared to a single property acquisition.
- Rougemont is authorised and regulated by the FCA to promote and operate syndicated property investment schemes.
- Rougemont’s directors have over 50 years combined experience and a strong track record of acquiring quality property investments.