Syndicated property investment provides investors with the opportunity of becoming part owner of a quality tenanted commercial property and receiving a pro-rata share of the rental income and any future capital growth.
The benefits of participating in a Rougemont syndicated property are;
- clients can choose a property syndication that best suits their personal investment criteria e.g., yield, covenant strength, business sector, location, length of lease etc.,
- clients can spread their investments amongst a wide range of commercial property assets,
- smaller investors can participate in quality investment opportunities that they may otherwise not have access to,
- each syndicate purchase is made entirely from cash funds and carries no borrowings,
- an Independent Professional Custodian Trustee holds each syndicate member's pro-rata share of the property in trust on their behalf,
- all client's funds are paid directly into a solicitor's escrow account and remain there until completion; Rougemont does not handle client money,
- Rougemont is authorised and regulated by the FSA to promote and operate syndicated property investment schemes.
- Rougemont's directors have over 45 years combined experience and a strong track record of acquiring quality property investments.